Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Birthday XiaNoi!

...met up with dearest Noi again... last week...

... Her birthday's coming!!!...

but it's a pity, I will be in Athens... :(

...will be missing her birthday celebrations... haiz...

Will make it up to u babe, when I am back~

This is gonna be a loong "camwhoring" post... haha...

so... if u hate seeing girls having fun... being super vain camwhoring thru out, u may skip reading this... hee... :P

Here we go again~

*1.2.3 SNAP! *

Xianoi cam's screen is down... haha... thus we gotta take pic the Old fashion way, by peeping thru the lens... and I TOALLY SUCK AT IT!!!

Totally can't focus right... haha...

Anyway... we went to have my favourite Japanese Pasta at Shokudo... :) again~


This sweet Xianoi with her pasta... :)


After Lunch, we went to watch a super boring Japanese film called "Threads of Destiny" ...


The cinema was SUPER COLD... brrr~ I was shivering thru out....

and of course fidgetiing here and there... cuz the film was so long and draggy... yawnz*

and... not before long, when the movie end... can u believe it...

we were hungry again... haha...

so we decided to have steamboat buffet at COCA, takashimaya... : P

I totally LOVE the below shot of me by Noi babe... when did u take this? haha...



*Our food*


After a hearty dinner, we headed off to the ladies toilet... then we decided that the toilet lighting is very nice... haha..

So, the Crazy 2 of us decided to start a camwhoring marathon...hee~

Totally ignoring, the Kaypo toilet users who have never seen girls taking pic n the toilet... (-.-)

Enjoy the pics~





Tat's all my dears...

I'm so sorry... I 've been reallie busy to blog properly... and a little lazy as well... paiseh~ (#.#)

Anyway, I'll be heading off to Athens tonight.. :)

It's my first time there... and I'm rather excited... hopefully something interesting will happen!!! :)

In the meanwhile...

Take care ~

and

HAVE FUN!!!

To Noi babe...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE!!!


I WISH YOU HAPPINESS FOREVER~:)

LOVE,
ALICIA

No comments: