Saturday, June 6, 2009

*I am so so so Busy*

I'm SO SO SO SO BUSY!!!!

I've just touchdown from Abu Dhabi in the afternoon....

Had barely 4 hours of beauty sleep...

...and...

I am JETTING OFF TO RUSSIA in in a few hours time~
( It's a freaking 10 hours flight~ )

and then after to HOUSTON, TEXAS~

This trip alone is gonna take a long 9 days!!!
*Yawnzzz*

But... I am not complaining though as Russia and Houston are one of my favrourite destination!!!

The Last time I went, It was winter... and now... it's SUMMER~ *Hooorayyy*

I am reallie sorry I have been neglecting my bloggie... :( as the internet in Abu Dhabi is reallie slow!!!
It took me 45 min jus to upload 3 pictures!!! Can u imagine~

I can't stand slow internet connection!!!! ( so it was absolute misery for me:( )

Anyway... I dun reallie think I would be able to update my bloggie much in Russia too due to the slow internet connection~

Though I have loads of entry written le , saved as draft!!! (I'm still as dedicated as ever~ ) (*.*)

Thus, be patient with me ( again) :P I have a feeling I definitely will be able to update more once I am in the states!!! :)

And... In the meanwhile, I'll be missing my dardar... like crazy~ :(
(Hopefully, I can resisit the urge NOT to call him... If not, My phonebill will be absolutely EXPENSIVE~ )
( Haiz... I made a few calls to my dardar in Abu Dhabi due to "missing him excessively" ... and I AM FREAKING WORRIED BOUT THE PHONEBILL now~ :s )

That would be all for now... I am gonna prepare for my flight le~

Take care ~
xoxo
*The last time, Alicia was in MOSCOW, RUSSIA... Freaking winter*
(FYI- I am the one in RED.... :P )

*Houston Texas, Outside Hollister*

erm... if u dunno wat "Hollister" is.. You can check it out @ Google...:P


No comments: