Wednesday, June 10, 2009

* My Lovely Surprise from Dar*

Alicia is in Houston now!!! And it's freaking 9.15AM here!!!

*Yawnzzz*

I'm constantly in a tired state....! Thanks to JETLAG~

Surprise, surprise... I'm still getting jetlagged... after flying for three years... and constantly doing states flight~

well... the show "Jon and Kate plus 8" is playing on my tele now... hehe... I am multi-tasking, watching tv plus blogging now!!! :)

Jus wanted to update on some be-lated post....:)

which is like 10 days late~ :P

I met up with my dardar on the 1st June... I wasn't feeling too well, thus dardar said he would come and meet me at my place~ Then we shall just chill around my neighbourhood... as I gotta do some "marketing" for my SUPER LOOONNNGG TRIP... :)

well... you know... when it's just the both of us together, it reallie doesn't matter where we are , or what we are doing...

You can lock us in a small little room, with no TV nor lappie... jus four walls... and we would still be happy together...

Me and Dar NEVER run out of things to talk about and laugh over... *sweet*

*Gave my baby a BIG HUG the moment I see him*

Then we took a slow walk to the nearby mall to grab a bite.... :) I decided to eat korean food! Which, my dardar has NEVER tried before...(He's not too adventurous with food you see...) But I LOVE TO SEE HIM TRY NEW THINGS... and sometimes, my dardar secretly thinks I am a "bian tai" aka pervert... haha... cuz sometimes, even if I know he won't like the food, I would make him try it at least once, or twice... thrice the max! :)

Well.. I'm pretty happy that my dardar likes the food... He says..."It's a simple meal... once in awhile eat, ok la..." (but his real meaning behind would be... "EDIBLE... not Fantastic... Hope My baby won't drag me to eat it again.. I rather have my chix rice..." ) I know him too well... :P

But I totally enjoyed it~ Infact, I am craving for it NOW!!!

I'll just share a piece of good news... I haven't been to Korea for the longest time... and my new roster is out~

I'M SO GOING TO KOREA NEXT MONTH!!!

yOoOhooO~'

"SHUN DO BUL" (Tofu soup.... forgive me for loosely translate in Eng) "kimchi soup" Here I come~

While we were having our lunch, my baby suddenly whipped out a pressie wrapped in a pretty rose wrapper... : "SURPRISE BABY"

haha... The sweet BF of mine got me a surprise present, without any special occasions~

*TOUCHED*

me: " WAT'S THAT BABY~ " ( SQUEALING EXCITEDLY)

shaking the poor pressie here and there, trying to guess wat is it~

I LOVE SURPRISES!!!

BABY : " GUESS... GUESS~"

ME: " BOOK?"

BABY: "NO~"

ME: " mmmm..... photo frame? "

BABY: " NO" (with a smug look on his face... cuz I always guess his surprises correct the first 2 tries...) :)

ME: " ok... I know le... CD!!!!"

BABY: " EEYA... NO FUN DE..." ( haha... disappointed look... )

I know you too well baby~ ( Isn't that a good thing? )

Haa~ You gotta work harder at surprising me~

Then I eagerly unwrapped the pressie... and guess wat... It's BY2Girl album...

I admit, I am not crazy over the girlband, but I think that their songs are lovely!!!

My sweet baby knowing I like their songs, decided to get me their album and save me from committing the hideous crime of "DOWNLOADING DA SONG ILLEGALLY ONLINE" ... :p

*I honestly love it baby~*

*muack muack*

After Lunch, we headed to the supermarket to get my "drystores" (it's wat crew always call our food items... we buy & eat that as our meals in the room, when we dun feel like going out...) for my flight....

I never fail to stop by the magazine section~

Love reading gossip magazines~

After close to an hour of grocery shopping, I am proud to present...

TA DAH~

*MY DRYSTORES*

I know~ It's consist of alot of unhealthy snacks~

You know... I am a reallie lazy girl.... I dislike inconvenience~ thus I would usually buy food that require minimal preparation...

I never get food that require microwave or heating (as our crew lounge in most hotels has a microwave...)

The most inconvenient food, that I ever bring is a "cup noodle" :s

Biscuits, chips, choco are my main meal... my dearies~ :X

And to be honest... This is very little drystores for a 14days trip away~

Then while queueing to pay for my groceries, I was behind this cute little "angmoh" boy with her mom, paying...

Then being a Kaypoh Singaporean, I openly scrutinise her purchases... as she bought like SUPER ALOT of food lor...

Then I exclaimed: "dear~ look at the amount of CANDIES she bought!!!"

dar : "wah... so much arh... stock up lor..."

Me: "I think when they reach home, they will open up all the candies and pour it all into the bathtub... for the little boy to bath in lor!!!"

Me: " wah... He's LUCKY then!!! Can bath and eat at the same time~ "

and... my Dar couldn't stop laughing~

*Look at the Boy's anxious face when the auntie is counting the total number packet of sweets... *

*I bet he must be terrified that I would grab some from the pile, from the way I couldn't stop looking at his candies and giggling away...*

After shopping, we spotted a bench for us to rest our tired feet...( aren't we like some loving old english couple...) haha...

We were seating directly opposite this shop " Totheirno" ...

Then being the "bo liao" me, I ask dar... how to pronounce it...

My Dar pronounce it something like : Toh deh ri no...

...and... I was like It's so NO FEEL la~

MY FINAL CONCLUSION ON THE PROUNCIATION: TO THEIR NO.

EXACT TO THE SPELLING~

I must be right~ haha... To-Their-No... hOr?? :P

Being so bored and me not feeling like going home, we decided to pamper ourselves with a leg massage~

I LOVE MASSAGES AND SPA!!!

It's Fantastic...

...haha... look at my masseuse blurred face...

Looks so scary!:P

Lastly, we ended our simple date, having TEA...

*yum-cha*

The taitai lifestyle... hee

I totally LOVE these Xiao Long Bao.... It's only $7.50 for 10 pieces...

And It's reallie tasty... I swear It's better than Crystal Jades~ :)

Being in the States...

recalling all the memories...

make me miss you so much Dar...

I'm coming home soon... baby~

*Absence do make the heart fonder*

But I don't like it~:S

*I love you*

P.s. I am off to "CHEESECAKE FACTORY" to ease my aching heart now..;P (The Guilty pleasures in life...)

No comments: