Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Bitchy world of the Mile-hi club

I'M SO FREAKING FRUSTRATED NOW!!!!

****Hmmmmpppfffhhhh****

WTH!!!!

You guys wanna know wat is making me jumping so MAD about????

It's IRRESPONSIBLE SELFISH PEOPLE!!!

The story goes....

As all of you know, I am a flight stewardess... Thus, our schdule is arranged by a roster...

And we are allowed to swap our flights with one another... In case some of you are wondering, why would we wanna swap flights...

The reason is pretty simple... MONEY LOR!!!

Europe flights or USA flights will provide us with a higher allowance....

Thus, we sometimes would try to swap our shitty flights for better ones to increase our earnings... for that NEWEST CHANEL BAG that we are eyeing for sometime in the boutique ...

ANYWAY... Yours truly, Alicia very seldom change flight(fyk... Change flight-short form shall be COF) ... And... FYI... Since I have started flying... I honestly have only changed flight less than 10 times, or maybe 8 times???

CUZ IT IS SUPER TROUBLESOME ONE!!!

...and....

It is MADE EVEN MORE IRRITATING WHEN YOU MEET A******!!!!

who can't seem to make up their bloody mind... without giving a damn for other people's time!!!!

which the unlucky me... happens to meet one today!!!!
or rather JUST MET ONE!!!!

*SWAAAYYYY*

well... we have a COF board.... and I was looking through it as I needed a dayoff on the 11thJuly for my dearest friend, Beverlyn's Wedding....

And I happen to chance upon this girl who was giving away her NEW YORK flight between 3-8JUL...

Thus, I thought maybe I can try my luck by smsing her my flight offer as she needed off between 3-5 july...

And my flight offer was 3jul off, 4jul Hong Kong, 5th Jul off... 6thjuly Standby..7-8july Beijing...

Then she replied... "Sorry...I nid off on 3-5jul. If only you can give away ur hkg turn. thankz" (her exact words)

Thus... I reply : "ok...I'll try...:) " (with a smile leh)

Then I promtly lookedd thru the COF board, looking for girls with an offday 4thJul and willing to take my HKG turn.... which FYK... there is like thousands of posting on the board and you really gotta go through one by one to the offday you need....

FYI... Most of time, we HATE to do Hong Kong flight as it is a reallie hectic shitty flight!
Thus making my task doubly, triply HARDER!!!
I know my chances are slim... nevertheless, I DUN MIND TRYING~

I go through the COF board , looking through one offer after another... smsing each girl one by one to ask politely if they were interested in my flight...

It took me a FREAKING 2-3HOURS and AT LEAST 25 SMSES LAR!!!!!

Then finally, I got a reply... One girl was keen in my offer....

Thus... SUPER HAPPY ( OK... super happy ok....) that my efforts were not wasted,

I happily smses the original New york girl to tell her that I have found someone that is willing to take my flight le... thus her request and wishes are all fulfilled....

Then.... guess wat... She FREAKING GIVE SUPER LOADS OF EXCUSES...asking me wat flight I have after...blabla....

and.... me being a sucker... patiently replied her ques... one by one...

Then being fed up... I explained that I have already changed for an offday for her... and I guess after ME GOING THRU ALL THE TROUBLE....SHE HAS BLOODY CHANGED HER MIND!!!

WTH******

Nevermind... dun wanna change flight... TELL ME! SMS ME!

at least.... I have an answer....

Then after waiting for her reply for a loooonnnggg time... and another 2 more smses,

I realised.......

THE GIRL HAS F****** IGNORED ME... MIA!!! DUN WANNA REPLY!!!!
IRRESPONSIBLE OR WAT?
WAH LAO~

People went thru all the trouble to please you, the most u can do, feel bad... appreciate...gimme an answer or a sorry... I understand~

Bloody hell~

The world is round lor babe~

WAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!!!

Haiz... and now... I am bloody gonna BLACKLIST HER!!! (-.-)
wasted my precious time*
"chicken mcnugget!!!"
....and....There goes my Chanel!!!

No comments: