Monday, June 1, 2009

*Thank You Baby*

Dardar gave me a wonderfully sweet surprise today~

I was so happie and touched~

Love ya baby~

You are the sweetest!!!
(Will blog about it soon)

Now... I am preparing for my flight tomoro!!!

Will be going to ABU DHABI for 5 days... :)

It's my first time flying there... dunno wat to expect...

Read from the station information that we have to dress appropriately there as it is a muslim country... Thus we gotta wear clothes that cover our shoulder, skirts or pants that are not above the knee~

And It is freaking 40 deg celcius there lor!!! *FAINT*

Singapore is already like Sahara desert... I'm wondering how can I survive there~ (-.-)

Probably... I'll hibernate in my room, u know like some animals during winter... they hibernate in their "nest" ... :P

Back to the Dress code... My dardar was cute... I was telling him that we gotta dress appropriately, he was so worried (and funny at the same time...) haha... He said... then you better be follow the dresscode... if not later you go out, kena stone to death ... as the locals would feel that you don't respect their culture... (^.^)

ok... I shall go start packing my bags le...and have a early night rest~
(Yawnzzz.... wake up damn early today to have breakfast with dar~)

Alicia is gonna be SUPER DUPER BUSY for the next fourteen days....

But I definitely will update this bloggie of mine...so...

"STAY TUNED!!!*

*DREADING THE HEAVY WORK LOAD*
but no choice leh... gotta bring in the "dough" ..:)

...and... I know my dardar is gonna miss me like crazy ... but I absolutely can't squeeze out any time to meet him.. :(

*I'll miss you much too baby*

No comments: