Monday, June 22, 2009

HAPPY BELATED DADDY'S DAY~

*HAPPY BELATED DADDY'S DAY!!!*

Dad was super sweet to me~

He decided to postpone the celebrations till I am back... which most prob tomoro~ :)

Just touchdowned from India~

Super tired...haha... again~ :)

You know... working is super tiring!!!

ESP JETLAG!!!

And my medication doc gave me causes drowsiness~ Normally, It doesn't reallie make me drowsy... cuz I think I have a strong mind!!! :P but the ones he gave me this time, SUPER STRONG~... makes me feel giddy and faint... then ...KNOCK OUT!!! (-.-)

Anyway, some overdue pics that my dear Wendy babe uploaded onto FB...

Super love her cammie... take nice pics... better than mine... she got cool blings on it!!! *envy*

Wendy babe, Thanks for tagging me~ ;P

Enjoy the pics dearies~

*Our pretty looonnngg legs*

*The babes... Wendy , Catherine, Alicia*
*Alicia and Shirley T*
*Wendy and Alicia* miss my girl~ :P
*Shirley T and Alicia*
*when can I go dancing with u again babe? *
*Miss ur "Di Pan dong zhuo" *
*The camwhoreres*
And that will be all for today lar...
I miss dancing... (-.-)
I miss dressing up to the nines... camwhoring with the girls...
grooving to the beat of the music~
Playing every move of da body~
I miss Ktv-ing!!!
I miss hitting the high notes...
(veins almost popping out of da neck)
I miss having my own personal concert...
but...
My roster is so tight~
haiz...
FLAT-OUT SNORING~ (-@-)

No comments: