Tuesday, June 30, 2009

*Angel's tears*

Feeling cold and empty tonight...

Feeling I have lost you...

Feeling very lonely for a long time...

Feeling tired and disappointed....

Feeling fragile and weak...

Feeling hurt beyond words...

Feeling... no more feelings...

Jus numbed...

No more tears streaming down the face~

No more soothing words...

No more loving embrace...

No more kisses....

No one who understands me more than you...

No more you...

No more me...

No more us...

Everything replace with an empty dull numbing ache...

The memories...used to comfort me when I am at my lowest point...

now... representing a very sharp knife....

stabbing at my bleeding heart....

stabbing at the sore open wound...

...over and over again....

...making me hardly able to breathe...

...struggling to stay alive...

...so cruel....

The sweet memories...

trying with all my might to forget...

For they hurt too much...

Call me cruel~

But I wanna forget them...

For it's making me go crazy~

(but why... why is it etched so so so deeply in my mind...? )
(everytime I close my eyes... I see ur loving gaze... )
(I can still feel the warmth of your hand holding me tightly....)
(I can still remember every detail on ur face.... my dear...)

I dun wanna feel anything anymore....

I dun need sympathy from you.

I dun need mean words from you.

I dun need the painful silence... between us.

I rather not feel...

I rather put on a smiling face for strangers....

even if I am bleeding inside...

For that minute, when my face is smiling....

I STOP THINKING OF YOU.

For that minute, when my face is smiling...

I FIND RELEASE.

*I will miss you deeply*

But this smile will never be at you again.

No comments: