Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Russia+Texas Love [Part I]

I hurt my index finger..:(

...and it's so hard to type...But STILL.. I wanna blog...hee~

Was finally back from russia+Texas trip 2 days ago...

My VERY First meal in Russia at a decent italian restaurant...:)

The sexy menu greeted me... :P
mmm... should I have a pizza?


My Starter : Caeser Salad with prawns...
The salad was one of the best I HAVE ever had... Dressing was great...:)


My Maincourse: PASTA CARBONARA~
I tell you... This is DELICIOUS!!! I love it!!!


Well... For most of the time, in Russia... I basically eat and sleep... :P Only went to the circus on my last day...

I was online most of my time.. thus nothing much to reallie blog about.. as the weather was super HOT!!! Thus... I can't be bothered to step out of my cosy little room~ :)

Let's move on to Houston, Texas... :)

I did a little bit of shopping in the states as there was a massive sale going on!!!

Yay!!! Alicia simply heart SALES!!!!

I know there is THE GREAT SINGAPORE SALE going on here.... I have been religiously informing my passengers travelling with me... haha...

we needa to boost our own economy...:)

But... I haven't got the time to take a look at da great sale...:P NO TIME LAR~

Let's take a look... I mainly bought loads of stuff from Victoria Secret... and Bath and Body Works... :)

and... I am so happy that I manage to buy some sweet smelling hand sanitizer... I really dislike those from dettol...:P Smells like "clinic" ... dun enjoy being reminded by the hospital everytime I apply it.. :S

I got my hand sanitizer : Japanese Cherry Blossom...
I let my dardar try it... he loves the smell.. :)
It sanitizes your hand from bacteria..with a sweet smell... nice~

I simply can't resist the temptation of Luxurious and Sweet Smelling Lotions and Perfumes...

I swear... It does wonders for your skin~





In the states, I had to have "THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY"!!!


Alicia, Vanessa, Geneveive, Reena, Sook Yee... :)


A sweet Black lady took the pictures for us (p.s. I know it's not nice to call her a "Black" ...But I honestly meant no HARM nor INSULT.. I hope u understand wat I mean...:S )


We were camwhoring away even when the maincourse arrived... heck lukewarm meals!!! :P


The Vainpots... and I LOVE it... haha...


More camwhoring lovers~


And... we can't resist one last GROUP PHOTO~ smile sweeties*

Alicia's boring grilled chicken penne pasta...

haha... the girls couldn't believe I ordered pasta... after so much of pasta in Russia!!!

well... wat can u say... I am a boring person... erm... when it comes to food..:P

I totally hate the MEAT cultures and Fast Food culture... in america!!!

well... wat can I say.... Penne pasta was never my favourite noodle type... I only like spaghetti with my pasta~


As the Pasta portion was reallie HUMONGOUR!!! I totally can't finish it..

And I am so FULL!!! I think I am having problem walking out of the retaurant...

I decided to "TP " (Ta Pao) aka... Takeaway ... THE FAMOUS CHEESECAKE...:)

I had to have it everytime I am in states...

The cheesecake is DELICIOUS...

bestest... as I am NOT a cheesecake lover....in fact, I rarely eat them...
Only those from the Cheesecake Fac...

Their cheesecakes are terribly creamy...
Not overly "cheesy" ...
Nor overly SWEET....

Everything is just nice... PERFECT = yummie~

MY Original Cheesecake with a generous amount of whipped cream by the side.... (ohh... simply heavenly*)

Last but not least... never forgetting my dardar... I bought his FAV chewing gum from the states~ : ) (I'm willing to risk the law for you baby...) :)
Well... peeps... This my Russian trip PART I... come back soon for PART II which will be reallie interesting... It's the INFAMOUS RUSSIAN CIRCUS...

I swear... It's MAGICAL~

I'm now going off to catch some sleep....

Going Indonesia tomoro morning with Dar... for a mini Holiday~

I am so happy and blessed~

No comments: