Tuesday, May 5, 2009

*Alicia is a eppi girl*

EPPI EPPI EPPI..... I AM SO HAPPIE!!!! WEEEEEE~

It's 5.30am in the morning... And I am so happy...hahahaaa~

I finally changed my BLOG BANNER!!!

......and.......

!!!!I SUPER DUPER LOVE IT!!!!!...*Loves*loves*loves*

...you know wat... I am a complete computer idot....

...and I did the whole banner by MYSELF!!!! ... I can't believe it....

I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF~ ;p

Whoooohooooo~

I am so happy~

This just goes to show...

"NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE ... IF YOU WOULD JUST TRY"

Believe me... nothing is impossible as long as you believe in yourself and NEVER GIVE UP...

(Do you know I work on my banner from 1am -5am...approcximately 4hrs!!!...and the hardest thing is I just touchdown from my turnaround flight from jarkarta...which is super tiring...I am exhausted.tired.drained.sleepy.... Focus man!!!)

...and not to forget to THANK my darling for giving me the idea to change my blogskin*

"!!!ARIGATOU GOSAYIMASE!!!"

"KAMBATE NE!"

Next... I plan to change my blogskin... and I will start to do some research on that... :)

* ANY FORM OF HELP OR ENCOURAGEMENT IS MOST WELCOME LOVES*

*Sleepy Alicia* zzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz*sweet dreams* nitenite*

No comments: