Saturday, May 16, 2009

Belated Mother's Day Lunch~

YES~ I know... MOTHER'S DAY HAS LOOONNNGGG PAST!!!!

... BUT...

due to my family's super busy activities... we only manage to squeeze in lunch today...

...haiz.. It is soooo tough to get my family together...omg~

Only manage to celebrate Mother's day today... cuz....

1) My 20 year old sister was in Indonesia...(doing some church charity work...erm... with her bf...:P)
2)My 21 year old brother was in Taiwan...( enjoying himself... holidaying after 2 gruelsome years with the ARMY~... So GLAD I am a girl... hehe... no need to go army... if not... I SURELY WILL DIE there.!!!)
3)Me... jus touch down from LOOONNNG flight... Zurich, Switzerland...
(But I guess I am the best out the three of us... hee... cuz I accompanied them to Grandma a.k.a Ah Ma place to visit her... as well as to see my super adorable cousin, RuiRen...)

Well.. here are some pics taken with my adorable cousin RuiRen... He's only 2 months old and he is super tiny... hee... And he LOVES to sleep... why why why???? So no manners de... hehe ...Your big sister especially fly back from oerseas to see you leh... give some face ma(-.-)

*Alicia and baby RR*
*Mommy with Baby RR* look at her smile~awww~

... I think I look so motherly here...hehe.. but the thing is... Baby RR is only 2 months old... and he's super small and tiny... And his head keeps on bobbing forward and backward... It reallie scares me...I'm so afraid I would hurt him... or drop him... Luckily before anything disastrous happen... I quickly hand the baby over to my mom... heehee..Look at baby RR... He seems super uncomfortable in my arms... :(

* Baby RR looking extremely comfy with mom... even yawn !!!*
*So frustrated~ Can't even get a good pic of us... baby RR uncomfy in my arms again!!!*
RuiRen... Look here... hehe.. SMILE~ SAY CHEERS??
okok... I GIVE UP...! Last resort! hehe.."mommy, you carry the baby.. me stay close take nice nice pic!!!! I refuse to GIVE UP~ (oooohhhh...he's SOOOoOoo adorable!)
YAY!!!! SUCCESS FINALLY... So... This little man like to be kissed~ Jus one simple peck ... and he submits to my cammie.. hehe... easy~~~Muack to baby RR ...and not forgetting BIG BABY DAR!
*AWwWw~ SOoOo SWEET!*

* MY BELOVED AH MA!!! *

AH MA , MU QING JIE KUAI LE!!!

Now... It's time to celebrate MOTHER'S DAY for my beloved mommy...:)
Though today It seems like the best time in to celebrate mother's day... but really sad to report that.... only the ladies in the house manage to sqeeze time out...
Dunno... where my brother went to... and My dad gotta to work...:(
...But...
Nontheless, we had a reallie nice lunch... I mean the company... but so much about the food...
but... my mom loves the food... :)
We were at Anchor Point, Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe!!!
*Alicia, my sister, mom*
*Alicia with her dearest mom* Do we look alike?:P
*Mommy smiling happily for the cam*
*mom love this... but I find it bland...* Cai Pu Egg with rice and pork floss...
...UNCLE!!! TE BING ONE PLS!!!...(meaning ice tea)

Kaya and Butter toast~I love to eat Kaya and Butter Toast!!!

But seriously... I much rather the ones at a normal Kopitiam...

The crust of the bread is super thick... Not my cup of tea~

I ordered Hor Fun... Something simple... as I'm still recovering from being sick....not much appetite.. and most importantly... I dun wanna aggravate my fever or tummy~ erm...taste wise: nothing fantastic lor~

*My sis 's glutinous rice with pork fillings... which in my most serious opinion... IT REALLIE SUCKS!!!!!

*BEST DISH OF THE DAY: HAR KOW aka SHRIMP DUMPLING*

*Mom's Favourite: ORH NI...hehe.. Yam Paste!!! Dun ask me about the taste... I didn't even taste it. I reallie fun like it from paste experience~*

After Lunch... My sis gotta fly off to meet her BF... thus... leaving me and mom to do some shopping on our own...

...but...

seriously, There really isn't much to shop in Anchor Point... so we didn't buy anything eventually...

Mom says that she wanna do body massage... so... we took a cab down to BEAUTY WORLD shopping Centre where she always gets her massage fix...:)

Dadah~ Here we are at the massage parlour... :)
Mom did 30 min neck and shoulder massage, 30 mis foot reflexology...

*You can see her telling the masseuse...to go softer... hehe*

*Look at the Blissful expression... shiok arh~*

I did a 60 min foot reflexology... It was really comfortable... well... I remeber falling asleep at some time... hehe... So pampering~

*Sleepy Alicia* I'm in heaven~

Total cost of Massage for 2 of us...: $60...

I feel that comparing the prices to some other massage parlour in Singapore, the prices here are one of the best...:)

Cheap and Good!!!!
(That's wat I love..)

well.. I really hope my mother did enjoy this little "celebration" for her..:)

Btw...

I jus wanna say that my mother is the most patient, understanding, compassionate woman I even met in my whole life!!!

And I'm really proud to have her as my mother~

Her kindness and sweet-natured heart makes her the most extraordinary lady I have ever met~

I love you Mommy~

No comments: