Monday, May 11, 2009

*I miss Taipei...*

Finally... Back in Singapore ...:) in time for "Mother's Day" ... hehe... Always Glad to be home...

...BUT... BUT ... BUT... NOW...

I'M MISSING ANOTHER COUNTRY!!!!

*TAIPEI* baby.... oh... how miss ya....
... so Alicia here... has decided to blog on Taipei instead of MOTHERS DAY...hee

...Will blog on Mother's Day another day... though I've got some really heartwarming and cuuuttteee Pics on that... I really had too much going on.:(
...so... please be patient with me ya...

Was in Taipei for a short holiday last month with Gladys dear... And I had a fantastic time...and manage to catch up with Becky sweetie too....
...She's there for a school exchange programme for six freaking months... HOW COOL IS THAT!
*so jealous* envy envy envy* (-.-)

We were there for 4 days... and our schedule was reallie PACKED...
Woke up at 7am everydAy for breakfast, Reach hotel at 11pm everyday ... slept at 1 am... ooohhh... super tiring...but FUN.. hehe...
TEN things I miss about TAIPEI:
1) I MISS SHOPPING IN TAIPEI, WU FEN PU... SHILIN YE SHI... XIMEN TING!!!
2) I MISS ALL THE YE SHI IN TAIPEI!!!
3) I MISS "AH ZHONG" MEE SUA IN TAIPEI!!!
4) I MISS THE KFC EGG TART IN TAIPEI!!!
5) I MISS CLUBBING IN TAIPEI!!!
6) I MISS SPICY FRIED CHICKEN IN TAIPEI!!!!
7) I REALLIE MISS THE BUBBLE TEA IN TAIPEI!!!
8) I MISS KTV-ING IN TAIPEI!!!!
9) I MISS TAKING PICTURES IN TAIPEI!!! Had so much FUN camwhoring*
10)I MISS THE PEOPLE IN TAIPEI!!!! THEY ARE ALL SO CUTE AND POLITE~ SIGH....
...and ...of course... many more...I miss... I miss... I MISS....

It was my first holiday in Taipei...:)
And... This is gonna be freaking loads of photos... so....
READY...?
ON YOUR MARK......
AND....
GO~~~~~~~

*Alicia and Gladys in the Plane*
*TAIPEI... HERE WE COME!!! Woosh*
*TAKING THE SUPER CHEAP FLYING DOG BUS TO THE HOTEL*
Camwhoring in e bus... hehe... look at Gladys so happy behind me*
*Above: my FAVOURITE AH ZHONG MEE SUA(MUST TRY ARH!!!)
*BELOW: MEI NU HOST...take picture with me leh.. eppi*Flawless skin*
*Shuai ge Host taking pictures with Gladys*
*Look at Gladys..
girl..dun be so happy leh..*
*THE INFAMOUS TOILET RESTAURANT*
*WAH! Gladys... I believe u reallie try your best in the loo...*This expression...CLASSIC ARH! *CLUBBING IN TAIPEI~ ALICIA, BECKY, GLADYS... TONS OF FUN!!!!*
*Above: Becky reallie LOVE us* :) *Below: RAINE YANG:p* *THE FAMOUS TAIPEI 101* WOW....TAT'S TALLLLLLL~*























*more camwhoring...*:P
Super NICE MANGO SNOW ICE.... and yes... I know I look wierd here...:P













*Above: reliving "MARLEY & Alicia"*

*Finally... a tired Alicia bids TAIWAN GOOD BYE*

No comments: