Wednesday, May 27, 2009

*The simple life*

After reading my super depressing entry last night...

My dardar immediately called me after his work meeting.... but a pity I was already blissfully asleep... (*.*)

So... my dardar came to my house ealy this morning at 9am... He was extremely worried about me... And I find his worried and concern look so endearing... It touched me dear...

When he came by, I was still fast asleep but as nobody was at home, I gotta wake up and answer the annoying doorbell and there I see my dardar at the door... And I immediately open the door and give him a big hug...

As I was still feeling very sleepy... and my bed was still warm and snuggly, I went back to bed with dardar by my side... but as you know... with a boyfriend beside you...how can you sleep in peace...? ;p

My dardar kept probing me about what had happened...

And I eventually told him wat happened...
(so sorry...my dearies... it's just between me and him...)


Then we spent some time cosying in bed... surfing the net... and talking...

*I feel so loved baby*

At about lunch time, we head out for lunch... around my place... doing the mundane things...
Didn't take any pictures...:P

Then after dardar left, I went for a quick facial and a pampering hair treatment...
*I always love to pamper myself after feeling shitty*

Pampering myself never fails to brighten my day....

...sometimes, doing the mundane things in life , like strolling around the nearby local mall with dar feels so simple yet relaxing...

...doing nothing with no make up on... just window shopping...

...Having a simple meal at the nearby coffeeshop with dar taste much more delicious than expensive food in a restaurant...

...sometimes... it's the simple things in life that makes me feel so comforted and blissful....

*I have never felt more contented today*

Well...Let's move on to my previous Melbourne trip...
It was a pretty uneventful trip...
I had a really nice set of crew....

well...The passenger load to Melbourne was pretty light...most likely due to the increasing H1N1 rate in Australia....erm... to be honest, I wasn't too fearful...not even talking to passenger with signs of flu or cough...

Probably because I feel that I am still young... and I dun reallie believe that I am gonna be so unlucky to get it..or rather should I say "lucky"... haha~

Yes I know~ I should be more cautious... but I am a pretty "take things easy" person... thus this attitude.... which my dardar always say is gonna land me in trouble one day as I take things pretty lightly...

I always felt that everything that happen to me in life is a experience, be it good or bad... It contributes to "Alicia's precious memory lane"... haha... cuz I always believe that one day, if I am gonna die... I can't bring along anything except for my memories...thus their super precious to me...

I love the fact that I am able to experience all emotions...Love, Joy, Sorrow,Anger,Happiness and all...

(My piano teacher once said this about me " even if the sky drops on me, I wouldn't be afraid..."):P

I am a stubborn character.
I am not afraid of death.
But I cherish life and love life...

(erm ...except for all the creepy crawlies and that I can't wait to kill... if I see one... cuz they are simply yucky!!!)

ok... back to melbourne...well anyway, I reached the hotel in Melbourne in the late morning ... and checked in to a beautiful room... though I didn't take any pictures( my apologies)...

I manage to take one pathetic pictures though of the food that I had in Melbourne before my camera batt went dead...

*My lunch, dinner and breakfast in Melbourne*

I always feel FAMISHED after I touched down from flight... and not to mention, super exhausted as well.....!!!!

After checking into my lovely hotel (I know it's frustrating... because I keep saying lovely hotel and no photos...:P haha... sorrie lor...) ...anyway... after checking in, I immediately changed out of my uniform and rushed out to buy my "drystores" ... aka food , snacks... water... that can keep without it spoiling after a few hours like "fried rice, etc"...

I bought Four rolls of sushi... all the same..."californian rolls" ... as you know I am a simple eater when I am alone... I eat simply to fill my tummy... two rolls for lunch, and two for dinner....

Two different chocolates... I always need something sweet (Desert) after my meal... thus one chocolate for each meal(lunch and dinner) ...

One tub of fresh fruits... I love to buy the fruits in Australia as it is fresh and it is convenient packed and I can eat it convenient without messing the room or myself... Plus it is a healthy snack!

One box of "Arnotts Shapes" biscuit, cheese and bacon flavour... It is "baked not fried" thus I assume it to be healthier...? yup... though I didn't eat it in the end, and eventually bring it back home for my brother and sister... :P

One bottle Apple and BlackCurrant fruit juice... It's nice and refeshing ... Taste a bit like the Ricola sweet... but in liquid form la...

One bottle of chocolate milk as my breakfast next morning...!

As for my routine in aussie for those of you who are keen to know...

I went back to my hotel ... took a long hot shower( in a cold country as it is winter in aussie...) feels so shiok~

Ate my two rolls of sushi plus choc ,Maltesers... and then knock out in my bed while watching tv~

Woke up at around 6pm... had my dinner... two sushi plus my cadbury choco flakes... plus the fruits...

Painted my nails, packed my bag... watched tv... MTV....

Text my dardar between intervals...

And promtly fell back to sleep at around 9.30pm...:)

That's what I did in Melbourne... BORING...? haha... yes... I AM BORING...

and I can reallie sleep... you'll be surprised~

And btw... the H1N1 has finally hit homeland...SINGAPORE... much dreaded by Alicia... especially since I am in the tourism industry... Tourism rate would go down... thus decrease in flight .... not reallie liking it...

Finally... Take care my dearies.... Stay healthy~

Last but not least... I just wanna say...

*Alicia is really touched by all the concern shown*

*Thank You ~*

1 comment:

AliciaYSL said...

Singamaraja, nice to see you here~ you hav nice eyes...:)