Monday, May 18, 2009

The stupid PIG FLU SCARE.."OINK OINK".. :P

...Waiting for my dardar to pick me up at 10.15am....and I have a whole hour to spare... I don't wanna take a nap even though I am SUPER TIRED...(as I jus touched down from an overnight flight)...

...Reason why I dun wanna take a nap is because I know if I sleep... I WILL SURELY OVERSLEEP... It's my habit le.. always being late and keep my dardar waiting... tell u something that I am very guilty of ... and I DO FEEL VERY BAD OK... I sometimes can keep my dar waiting for up till an hour.... :( ...SORRY dear~

So... to keep myself awake... I decided to blog a little.... :)

Is it a good or bad thing?
To use blogging as a way of passing time...?

I've jus touched down from Dharka a.k.a Bangladesh...
...Anyway... Jus something to share... this is an overnight turn around... thus it means that I have to report for the flight at 1840hrs yesterday... and we fly to bangladesh... and from bangladesh, we fly back home... erm... you can actuallie call it a round trip... so in my opinion the working hours is SUPER LONG LOR... and when the whole of Singapore is sleeping soundly, tugged in their warm and cosy bed... and I am one of the few poor souls slogging out on the plane... going around asking...: Hi Sir, Would like coffee, Tea, or... me( oOpsss... too tired... accidently say wrongly....) ... (-.-) ...."LAME LAR ALICIA~"

...OK... FORGIVE ME... TOO TIRED... brain not working too welll... typing all these words in a zombie state of mind~ ....

Anyway... Here's some interesting stuff to share....

Remember I was sick a few days ago? Down with Food poisoning plus fever....

So my Dardar accompany me to RAFFLES HOSPITAL to see the Family clinic doc la....

When I wanted to enter the clinic, there was this guy with a mask... holding a signboard..."FLU, FEVER, COUGH, BODYACHE, VOMITTING,SORE THROAT?"

So...I jus pointed at the FEVER,BODYACHE,VOMMITING sign... YES... I think he's not allowed to talk or something... anyway... I am having fever, thus My whole body feels cold and aching(in case anyone is wondering....)

So... He jus looked at me in a wierd way... and showed me to this machines that scans for high body temperature...which you can see at the airport now too due to the H1N1 SWINE FLU thingy... erm... to be honest... I reallie have no idea what that thing is.. I only know... It will scan, x-ray? watever... your temperature.. if it is very high like 38 deg and above....so...my fever was not too high so... I pass the test from the machine...

So... next..the guy bring me to another counter... whereby I was questioned... I was asked questions such as... "DID YOU GO TO ANY COUNTRY IN THE PAST 7 DAYS?" which obviously I DID... It's my job nature... So I told him I am a cabin crew....(I could literally see his eyes open BIGGER x2 lar...) So... I said I was in Switzerland for awhile then after India... So... he said " so you have not been to mexico, australia, blablabla....usa,,," and I said no... thus... he just ask me to write dowm my paticulars, which included my name, address, phone no... then after he ask my dardar to write as well... hehe... DarDar was super CUTE lar... He was saying" nono... I am not sick... I jus accompany her only... no need write..." HAHAHA... But the thing is dar... you still have to write....jus in case I kena the H1N1... then you'll need to be quarantine with me :P heee....

Anyway...after we finish filling our particulars, we went to get the queue no... and my queue no, was 00067... when I look at the board-counter, I was SUPER happy cuz... the latest number there was 00063... so I thought... "good... no need to wait so long" cuz I was feeling super cold in the clinic lor... THERE WAS SO MANY FREAKING AIRCON... then I ask dar..." why must they freaking blast the aircon when there so many sick patient here who will be feeling cold and weak...so INCONSIDERATE... it will make our illness worsen... don't they understand???" then ... my dar answer "oooh...baby... they blast the aircon to kill germs ma~" me" ORH... ICIC..." ... but seriously... is that true? never heard before leh....

*me filling in all the particulars*
Anyway.the queue numbers jumped slowly and steadily from 00063 to 00064 to 00065 to 00066... and WTH... THERE WAS A FREAKING LONG PAUSE LAR... why always like that one... my turn leh!!! .....

... YOU WOULD NEVER EXPECTED WAT HAPPEN NEXT!!!!....

....THE QUEUE NUMBER JUMPED FROM 00066 TO 00070!!!!!....

...#$%^&*($%^&*()_!!!!CHICKEN MCNUGGET!!!!&*#%$&#@.....

...IT FREAKING SKIPPED ME!!!....

I was so angry... I told dar about it... so he went to check with the receptionist...

then he came back and tell me that it was because the person missed her turn ....
so being reasonable...I said ok... understooded..(even though I was not very happy....:x)

...then we waiting... waiting ... waiting... for like super loonnnngg time....

...and as the time passes, due to the super cold air... I was feeling reallie unbearably cold... and I told my dardar that I think I reallie cannot take it le... maybe I wanna go outside for a walk... dardar ask me, " you sure baby? wat if you miss your turn how? " I replied... " But I reallie feeling very cold... see all my goosebumps coming up le.... Now... I'm feeling much worse than when I'm in a winter country leh..at least in winter country, I have very THICK WINTER CLOTHES to warm me...:( " so... my dardar said... "ok... you wait here... I go talk to the nurse... Thus... My super sweet darling went to talk to the nurse... and somehow he manage to slot me in to become the next patient... THANKS BABY~

*Me feeling super cold,bored... plus miserable...* poor thing*

*Can't take it anymore... take a nap... yes... that's how long the waiting time was...:( *


...SO... THE BOARD-COUNTER FINALLY SHOWS MY NO... 00067... SO HAPPIE~

I went into the doctor's room... and sat down...

Doc: " so... Wat is wrong with you today? "

Me: " I'm having diarrhoea, fever, a little bit of vomitting... plus bodyache..."

Doc: " lemme take ur temperature... mmm... yes... you have a slight fever... "

(I think it's 37.8deg... can't remember le...)

Doc: "Which countries have you been to the last seven days?"

Me: " I jus came back from India... and before that Switzerland..."

Doc: " ok...So the last time you came, you have flu and cough right... Have you recovered from them?"

(FYI- I came to see the same doc like 2 weeks ago... thus he remembers me for flu and cough... and jus wanna let you guys know too... before that I was in NewYork and Melbourne..

Me: "Yes... I recovered le but I didn't finish the medicine though.."

Doc: " Can you please lie down on the bed... I will examine your tummy for you..."

Me: "ok..."

Doc examining my tummy very professionally...:)

Doc: " ok... Basically you having travellers sickness.. and a bit fever. I'll give you a couple of medicine and you should be well within two days... If you are still suffering from any symtoms... PLEASE COME BACK TO SEE ME... I MAY HAVE TO RUN SOME FLU TEST FOR YOU...."

ME: "( FLU TEST???!!!(IN MY MIND))Ohhh... OK..."

so.... I went out to the pharmacy, and waited for my turn to get the medicine...

Then I told Dar...." dar... doc say if within two days, I don't get well... I probably needa come back for some flu test.."

Dar: " WAT ???!!!??? you mean... H1N1 SWINE FLU ARH???!!???"

ME: "of course la..."

Dar:" what...?!! then I also kena la....!"

Me:" yalor... kiss?"

Dar:"wat kiss? better dun kiss arh... later I KENA TOO LEH..."

WAH~ SO MUCH FOR "I LOVE YOU BABY" ....

ME TURN AWAY AND SULK!!!! ANGRY LEH!!!

THEN DAR TURN ME AROUND AND PLANT A BIG KISS ON MY LIPS...: ) EPPI~

Then I was telling Dar...

Me: " Dar... if I kena the swine flu thingy... then I'll be the official first Singapore host carrier for the flu leh...Then...I'll be very FAMOUS hor... my name all over newspaper.... and internet ya...?"

DAR:" YEAH... AND I'M THE SECOND MOST FAMOUS PERSON LAR... cuz I am the first human to human carrier right...? "

ME: "not bad hor... at least we can be famous... together... :)"

DOC:" YOU XIAO ARH... for the WRONG reason....?"

Jus then... My sms beeped... my darling is already downstair...

Guess what... I am late again...:P

No comments: