Friday, May 15, 2009

*I'm sick...*

I'm sick~

Having fever...
Stomach upset the whole of last night...:(
(seems like food poisoning...)
(Damn the curry!!!)
Body ache all over....!
Feeling super weak...
Loss of appetite...
Feeling super cold all over....

sigh.... It's damn miserable~

so "xing ku"...

...haiz....

Such a damper... to fall sick on my dayoff!!!

I reallie wanted to enjoyed it with darling...

...watch movie... sing KTV... have a nice meal....

but...thanks to "being sick"... everything is ruined~:(

SO DISAPPOINTED*

To baby...
Thanks for accompanying me to the doc...
Thanks for keeping me warm...
Thanks for telling me jokes to cheer me up...
Thanks for bringing the laughter to me...
Thanks baby... for being beside me....

when I needed you the most~

*I love you*

No comments: