Friday, May 1, 2009

Butter with XiaNoi Babe~


Was thrilled to meet up with XiaNoi Babe yesterday....
Had a Fantastically crazy time at Butter Factory~
It's my first time at butter...and it was really nice and chic...;)
You won't believe how looonnnng we dance last night...
as a result... my feet is hurting real bad now... OMG~
Jus wanna say... Thanks babe for the wonderful night..... love ya~
*It's a blessing to find someone you truly love....*
*It's a greater blessing to find that special someone who loves you...*
*No problem is too great for each other as long as both truly love and cherish one another*
....in the darkness... jus before I rest my tired and battered soul....
...can you feel my heart yearning for you...?
...can you feel me once more...?
...my last thoughts for the day....
...I'm missing you.... my darling....

No comments: