Thursday, May 14, 2009

*Why... must history repeat again?*

Why... tell me why....
..must history repeat itself again....?

why... why when we love....
...but we get upset at one another over the slightest thing.....?
...arguing over some slightest words....
...arguing over some other insignificant person...
...saying hurtful words to one and another....

I am so tired... exhausted... really....
...physically, from a tiring flight and lack of sleep...
...mentally, from being upset with you...

...in the past...
...when I was tired or upset....
...All I need to do....
.... is jus go and sleep it away...

...but...

...nowadays.....
...I realise I can't do that anymore....
...Is it because I start to care deeper....?

...or....

...because I am numb....?

...or...

...maybe...

...I have fallen deeper....
...deeper in love...?

Oh Darling... Don't you know..?
Us arguing... is wat drains me out the most....
Us fighting... is wat I HATE most....

Seeing you upset doesn't make me any happier....
and...I know...
Feeling my hurt... doesn't make you feel better too darling....

so... why can't it all end...?

NOW... I WANT IT TO END!!!

...maybe... I should let you know....

...everytime... after I touched down from a faraway land...
...the first thing I wanna do is to call you...
...to hear your voice....
...To see you....
...To feel your tender touch....
...To smell you....
...To kiss your soft lips...

That is only thing to look forward to at the end of a tiring flight....

*YOU*


No comments: