Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sorry Darling*

I was so so so pleasantly surprise last night darling when you drop by out of blue....:)

Thank you~

And... I'm so so so so sorry baby... for causing you to lose your phone due to my playfulness ...haizz....

SORRY DARLING~

Last night... after my baby drop by to see me, at my place... we decided to catch a midnight show...

so... my baby waited for me for nearly one hour... for me to get ready...:P well... you know girls take a looonng time to look good... esp for that special someone...:)

and..yes... I feel bad... for making you wait baby...

well... anyway... due to my cheekiness... I decided... we should take a bus to town(which was wat we don't usually do... hehe... this is the 2nd time we took a bus...) initially.... baby doesn't really like the idea of taking a bus as he was afraid we would miss the show... but I insisted... ( I can be so wilful...haizz)I dunno why... but I actually find taking bus in the middle of the night... when the whole bus has only the two of us... sooooo romantica~

As usual...baby always give in to me... so we boarded the bus... in the bus... I got abit bored.... and decided to play a game with my baby.... hehe... I suddenly place my elbow on my baby thigh when it is the most sensitive area...and I know this actions never fails to piss him... but,... dunno why I love to see his facial expression when I do this... it always makes me laugh... and he will try to wiggle away from me... and I never give up... its such a torture for him ( he says...) haha... he always say I am a pervert for loving to play this game... hee... I can be so naughty....:p

well...during the game... somehow... I guess his mobile phone dropped out of his pocket.... and neither of us realise it....

so...later... when we alight... my baby suddenly realise that he had dropped his phone on the bus... and I felt super bad...OMG... REGRETTED PLAYING THE UNNECCESSARY GAME!!!!!

He was so angry... NEVER SEEN HIM SO ANGRY BEFORE.... :( and I can understand why.... ALL his important contacts and appointments are stored in his mobile...and he DOES NOT have any backup.... OMG... at this point...I felt absolutely horrible....And I know no amount of apology is gonna make things better...

but still... I wanna say... SORRY BABY~

...so...after that I thought maybe he doesn't have any mood to watch movie le... so I told him.. if he doesn't feel like watching movie... then never mind lor... we can always watch another day...

But my darling was so sweet to continue watching the show with me... I was so touched that he can still be so sweet to me after ... and we watched a malay horror movie "Japan Tegur"...

I love horror movies... Love the thrill and suspense...but..The show wasn't that fantastic... not too scary, as I expect it to be...was sorely disappointed.... the only thing that probably makes it feel scary is the deafening sound effect...which thunders almost throughout the show... which in my opinion is irrtating to the ear...:(

But overall... I had GREAT night baby...

Thank you for everything...

love you dar~

No comments: