Friday, May 29, 2009

Waking up on the wrong side of bed~

Yesterday was a reallie "SWAY" (unlucky) day!!!

It all started from the moment I wake up~

I had a flight to Saigon, thus I gotta report at the airport at 10.55am...thus I arranged for my regular cab driver to pick me from my home to Changi Airport at 10 am... Ample time, I thought... :)

BUT I WAS HORRIBLE WRONG~

the problem is when I wake up from my wonderful sleep and look at the clock...

I couldn't believe my eyes!!! It was already 10.05am...! My heart nearly jumped out from my mouth!!!

This is the first time I overslept...
I literally jumped out of my bed....

Quickly called my regular driver, told him that I had overslept and I'll be late...

"Uncle ah... I overslept lar... Gimme ten min... I will be down~"

The uncle was really nice...

He said: " har... oversleep arh... okok... you faster faster I wait for you... "

He seems to be as worried as me... haha...

I quickly fly around my house, changed into my uniform... brush my teeth, wash my face...etc...

What is worse... I haven't packed my cabin bag~ SHIT!!!!

I was flying around the house, grabbing my make up kit... Throwing all my work stuff into my bag... and can you believe it, within ten minutes, I manage to bun up my hair...whew~

Thank god, I am always late when I meet my dardar... so I am used to RUSHING LIKE A MAD WOMEN...
Thank god for all the useful practices... I manage to prevent a major heart attack....

Honestly, I really don't know how I make it...but I manage to get into the cab in less than ten mintues!!!

When my cabbie saw me, he quickly grab my bag and plonked into the boot... within one minute, we were on the road... whew~

OMG~ When one is down on ur luck... you can really be damn UNLUCKY LA!!!!

Normally, when I take a cab to the airport, I seldom share a cab with other crew... but of all days, I gotta to share a cab with a silkair crew... sian~... she's a reallie nice girl... but a pity she gotta look at my dishevelled look... hope I didn't scare her too much... :P

P.s. I reallie hate to do make up when people are looking at me lor;so so stress~

Throughout the journey, I was doing my make up ...and Thankfully, due to much practise over the years, I manage to do a pretty good job... not up to my normal standard... but ok la... pass!

YoOohoOO, I manage to get to the airport on time ...and I even have about ten mintues to spare, thus I quickly go to the toilet to freshen up ...

And then after I walked into the briefing room, I was like shit!!! All the supervisors were female, and only one male~ haiya... hope I work with him:P Male are easier to work with... They are more easy going... While female supervisors, tend to be more particular about the nitty gritty stuff... and most importantly, they love to comment about our grooming, which I am not too proud of (of all days) TODAY!!!!

Then the briefing went through smoothly...

But... Just when I was walking out of the briefing room, one of the female supervisor (we shall call her CC) called me over... (in my heart... I was like....shit shit shit...) CC said: " Girl... Do you know ur lipstick is not too red.... and ur hair is a little messy...) me: " oh... ok... I'm so sorry, I'll do something about it."

WAH LAO ~ Her lipstick is FREAKING RED... when she talk, I can only focus on her lips la!!!! Like big fat red lips with yellow teeth talking to me... scarrriieee~

How can compare mine to hers....

But then "Bo bian" ( no choice)... I immediately went to the toilet tried to put on a brighter lipstick... and tidy up my hair...Lucky I am not working with her lor...:)

*This is me in better days...*
But without the lipstick...

I am working with the male supervisor... which thankfully is pretty nice to me....:P

Well... due my past experience, I always like to "siam" (meaning dodge of try to get out of the way) of people I dun reallie like or am fearful of... thus... I manage to "siam " her most of the flight... And it went on pretty well...

Why get yourself into unneccessary trouble when you can "siam" right?

Anyway, I will only be doing one flight with her and hopefully don't ever see her in uniform again :P

Some tips on how to "siam" people you don't like in your work place...

-Always be friendly and smile at them (even if in your heart... you can't wait to kill them...)

-Never appear as if you are trying to "siam" them... when you need to talk to them, talk to them... look at them in the eye... and always appear smiling... Always stay a bit longer when they are around, don;t immediately scramble off when they walk towards you as it would appear too obvious... and when they know you dun like them, they will try to make ur life like hell!!!! I swear~ Always do it discreetly... :)

-If they try to be mean, by picking on you... never mind... just say "sorry...I am so sorry" cuz when you say sorry... the story end.... no need to talk too much to them ya :) or you can try... "erm...so sorry... I will try again... I will change... Thank you for telling me... :) try to act genuine when you say that... cuz they might be able to sense it if you are fake...

-Always be polite to them... say as much Thank You and let me help you as possible...

-Do not make them feel you hate them... or worst, show face when they say things you don't like... cuz obviously, they know that the things they say are not very nice but still, they choose to say it and they expect you to show face, so don't show face... THEY CAN DO NOTHING then... or accuse you of being rude...

-Always stay neutral...

It will keep you out of alot of trouble....:)

Anyway... the "swayest" aka... MOST UNLUCKY PART was when I boarded a bloody EXPENSIVE CAB!!!!!!

I WAS SUPER DUPER FREAKING ANGRY AND PISSED OFF!!!!

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT... THE CAB RIDE FROM MY AIRPORT TO MY HOME WAS $50.60!!!!
(smoke seething out of my nose and ears...)

HUMPPPHHH~ X 1000 TIMES!!!!

IT WAS A FREAKING BLACK SMRT CAB...

Apparently, the moment, you board the cab, you gotta pay 5 bucks, plus the airport surchage... the moment you board , haven't even start moving, you already gotta pay 9 bucks!!! riduculous la~

WTH... This is the most expensive cab I ever taken in my whole entire life lar~


Haiz... The next time I see this cab, I rather take bus or mrt.... then take it lor... :)
BEWARE WHEN THE BLACK CAB IS NEAR~

Such an unlucky day right...haiz... I'm glad is over!!!

Anyway, after flight, I immediately rush home, changed out of uniform and rushed down to meet my dardar for dinner... He had his wisdom tooth extracted ...haha... the way he talk is super funny ...

We had a simple yet delicious dinner, went to KFC ... as my dardar can't take much solid food, and he is very hungry... thus I suggested maybe he can eat whipped potato which is soft... and cheese fries... I like!!!!

...and after dinner,I decided to call it a day and head home as I was freaking exhausted after such an eventful day...

Btw, I've replied to all tag le... Sorry for taking some time~ :)

I am honestly very sleepy now... due to lack of sleep for MANY days.... pimples all popping out le... eyes tearing... Gonna take a short nap... :)

*Have a Nice Day~*

No comments: