Friday, May 8, 2009

*Rotting in Zurich*

3rd Day in Zurich.... and I'm seriously bored to death...

Can you imagine that I'm here for 3 days... and I NEVER LEFT my room a single step...

I was on the computer like 90% of the time I'm awake... Super "Zhai nu" :)

My routine would be... sleep...wake up... computer...surf net... eat in front of the computer... then... sleep again...seriously...I'm becoming so lazy :P

Everyday I wake up here... I'll be looking forward to interesting updates on Facebook... poring through my friend's photo albums... blog... etc...etc... msn... looking foward to chatting with friends who are online... but it's a bit hard due to the time difference...:(

*Manage to webcam with DarDar though ...lovelovoe*

Looking forward to ordering Room Service is another one of my interest... hehe ... cuz It's my only human to human contact!!!!...the room service waitress lor...(-_-)

BTW.... THE TV CHANNELS HERE SUCKS... Its all in german language... boring~

and... I'm SUPER GRATEFUL FOR FREE AND FAST INTERNET HERE!!!

Internet... my dearest internet.... wat will I do without you....

My life has been so dependent on the net... that I SIMPLY CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT.
...even when I buy handphone... I'll consider if it allows me to access the net... hee...

Since I'm here... I have watched so many free movies via YOU TUBE...

I've watched a couple of episodes of Jacky WU's " GUESS GUESS GUESS"
This man is one of FAVOURITE TV HOST. HE IS A GENIUS OK... I'm not one who laughs easily.... but seriously... he is VERY FUNNY!!!! He's variety show are so entertaining... and I really LOVE THEM... And watching a mandarin show in an "ang moh" country gives a sense of comfort... :) dunno why..

I've watched a American TLC "Jon and Kate plus 8" ... I always catch this show in Los Angeles...
It's entertaining. It's about this couple... Jon, the husband is an asian. Kate , the wife an american( or ang moh... not too sure). They have EIGHT KIDS thru TWO pregnancies. SO... you can guess... AND THEIR KIDS ARE MIXED BLOOD... SUPER CUTE. hee... Kate's first pregnancies delivered a twins... And her second pregnancies..was like maybe 2-4 years later ,I can't remember... was a sixtuplets... could you believe it. So she is essentially struggling with EIGHT young kids... It's really entertaining... and her kids are JUS SUPER ADORABLE!!! ...and I love kids... as long as they are well-behaved.. hee.

I've watched the whole season of America Next Top Model cycle 11... hee... Another one of my FAV...
I love high Fashion Modelling... I love to watch the photoshoots... love the transformations of the girls... from ordinary faces... sometimes.. in my opinion fugly faces to GLAMOUROUS PHOTOS... amazing...And personally. I really love to be a model... a FASHION MODEL... but too bad... I'm too short.. :(

so... That's ALOT OF TV WATCHING for three days yah? :)

I think I'm qualified to be called a " TV ADDICT" ...?

Anyway... something to share... MY LAST TWO MEALS OF THE TRIP...

My dinner last night: PASTA CARBONARA with bacon and mushroom... YUMMMIE...
It's not the best carbonara I've tasted. but It's good enough.. But I didn't finish it as the portion is a little too much... and it gets a little "gelat" ...like Its gets pretty queasy and nauseating after too much...(credits to my Dardar for telling me wat it means in english... I dunno...:) )



Lunch for Today: Pasta (AGAIN) IN TOMATO SAUCE...

I ordered from the children's menu... It's cheaper... but ...look at the portion... it's ALOT ok... Children eat so much meh? *puzzled* Anyway.. This is simple yet tasty...


YES~ I KNOW... PASTA EVERYDAY...(-_-)
well... erm...guess I really do love pasta... hehe...

and... YES... I KNOW... 3 MEALS, 3 DAYS????!!!???
yup... that's right~ I don't really eat much when I'm rotting in the room...

... but I am seriously missing the Local food...:(

The CURRY CHICKEN WITH RICE (Saliva dripping down from the side of the mouth...)

The FAMOUS CHICKEN RICE with LOADS of chilli and black sauce(slurp...)

The FISH NOODLE SOUP with loads of chilli padi ( slurrpp)

The Mee Pok dry..*uncle ..more chilli pls...eh... and vinegar can? ;P* (sluurrppp)

The Hokkien Mee..*uncle can add more prawn* (sllluuurrrrpppp)

... the list goes on...

and...funny...funny... funny....

I'm missing................

THE JAPANESE PASTA FROM SHOKUDO....

eh... PASTA again???? my dar dar ask. (*_*)

... YES, PASTA ALGIO OLIO...?...or maybe VONGOLE SOUP PASTA IN WHITE WINE SAUCE...?

...or.... BOTH??? (innocent look) ( my reply) ...

FAINT* (my dar)

heheeeehehehheheeee :P

*Going back home in a few hours time*

YoOoOhOoOoOo~~~~


No comments: