Tuesday, May 26, 2009

*Why... WHY... Must It Be You..?*

It's so sad....

When the person whom you have learnt to trust wholeheartedly...
WITHOUT A DOUBT.....

Someone whom who you wouldn't think twice nor have any regrets, giving your life up for them....
whom you trust with your life...
Even if I die for them, I would die with a smile ...
as I know you are safe.
as I know your are not hurt.
Nor suffering...
Nor feeling pain...
As long as you are happy...
nothing matters...
As long as you are happy....
No matter how much I have to sacrifice, I would do it.
ONLY FOR YOU~

whom... I do not need to think twice... without fail, I would always be standing by your side....
I never fail to stand up for you when you were bullied. Never once did I not do it for you....

...even when the whole world is telling me otherwise...
...I would always choose to believe you....
... I would always give you the benefit of doubt...
...I would always put myself in your shoes...
...and think of the difficulties that you must be in....
...I would always believe your words....
... as long as the words are out from your mouth...
... I will believe...
...for you are my dearest...
...closest to my heart...

...when others put you in a difficult spot...
...I would always protect you...
...with my life...
...with everything I had...

...when I am happy...
...I wanted you to share my glory and happiness with you...
...I always make you look good...
...no matter wat...
...when I am upset...
...I never let you know....never...
....even when I am helpless and alone ...overseas...
...as the thought of you worrying...
... pains me deeply...
... the thought of you worrying for me...
... hurts me more than my "upsetness"...

...I can never bear to see you hurt, upset, or in pain...
...not to even say shed a tear...
...I always cherish you...
...cherish the time we had together...
...every minute and every moment...

...sometimes in the night...
...the slightest thought of you leaving this world one day...
...brings tears to my eyes....

...I can't imagine living without you in my life....
...Life without you will be meaningless...

even if I know you will leave me one day...
thus... I tried make use of all the time I have now...
...my very best...
... to make you happy & to please you...

... I hope you will be happy...

...today... I think I have failed.

My love for you is deep....

...but....

...You hurt me deeply this time....
...I'm deeply disappointed...
...why is there a need to lie...?
... Just tell me...
... I will believe you....
...even as I hate to feel this way about you...

.... but why ...
...why are you so selfish...?

...I have always seen you as a selfless person...
...in my eyes....
I only have love and respect for you.
You are the most compassionate and understanding person...
You are the most patient person...
even if you aren't the most beautiful human being....
You have the most beautiful heart...
...a heart of gold...
YOU WERE PERFECT.

...You are my role model...
... my dream...

...BUT WHY... FOR THE FIRST TIME....

I FEEL THAT YOU ARE SO SELFISH....

Is only your feelings important?
wat about mine....?

I hide my emotions from you....
because I don't want to worry you...
because...I love you deeply...
but... it doesn't mean...
I have no feelings....

why is it...?

WHY ?

DON'T YOU LOVE ME ANYMORE....

OR ... maybe... I have appeared too strong...?
Am I wrong?

why can't my tears stop falling as I write....?

I am really hurt this time.

Why do my heart feel so tight....

Why can't I even tell you how I feel...
Why must I still pretend that I am alright in front of you...?
Why...at this point, I am still sparing a thought for your feelings...

...of all people....
I never ever expect you to hurt me...

for... you are supposed to love me!!!!
...you are supposed to protect me!!!!

I have always strived to make you proud of me....
but you said you are disappointed in me....

why?

why am I so silent.....?

I no longer feel any point to talk about it...

nor feel about it....

What's the point...?

It has already happen.

...I'm so confused now...

...when will the tears stop flowing...?
...like drops of blood dripping from my heart...?

...when will the pain go away...?

...I know I am very contradicting...
...but...

...I don't hate you at all...
...I still love you deep...

...for...

...there is only one YOU in this world...
...and nobody can ever replace you...

(The person who hurt me today... is NOT my dardar... Please do not "target" him please...)
(as I am writing this now... alone in my room... my dardar is unaware.... he is in a late meeting now...)

I dun even know how to tell him... for he had already warn me back then...
Dardar~ if you have already read this...
do me a favour, dun ask me anything please...
I will tell you what she did to me once I calm down ok... :)
at least... I still have you...
I still love you baby ~

No comments: